Friday, January 23, 2009

Fuchsia meets Fuchsia.

I've finished another UFO and posted it to my PhD site, not here. So if you know me personally and have a new baby, DON'T peek. I cannot gift this one until after the 26th (she pleads as she grins mischievously).


So I will post this one. I cropped the border a bit. It is called "Fuchsia meets Fuchsia" and obviously a Ricky Tims harmonic convergence effort. I've a plan for another one, but not urgent. This one has appliqued fuchsias with some beaded parts I took out of silk flowers. It is about 30" square and doesn't fit anywhere in my home, so it needs a new one.

4 comments:

Joyce said...

I do love fuchsia! The applique just fits too.

sewkalico said...

Love this Elsie!

Jeanne said...

That is wonderful. I love the applique addition. This pattern is still on my 'to do' list someday.

Cathi said...

Oh, how pretty!! I love it!