Friday, January 12, 2024

Progress Report

 The days fly by and yet a few things get done or at least there is progress. Here is the landscape started this week. I just love it when the fabric creates a design before any applique or thread play or quilting. This background mountain looks like a distant mountain. Thankful!

Also happy to have a warm home. It is -40 or so with a windchill closer to -50. This is Celsius, but when the numbers are that low, it is about the same as Fahrenheit. COLD! Hubby went out this morning to indoor golf. Lots of cancellations. He usually stays out for lunch, but not this time. He said the streets are icy and brutal.

Time to make supper but nice to be warm and glad I'm not needing to go anywhere...😰 Stay warm -- wrapped up in a quilt!

1 comment:

Elaine Adair said...

The only time I get "scared" is when it gets this cold. OMgosh. Several days it never even got to zero, but you have it much worse - I cannot imagine! I dislike my furnace system, just doesn't get warm enough in any part of the house. How on earth did the Indians live? (just a rhetorical question). Just saying hello - hope spring comes soon.