Monday, December 18, 2023

Nearly ready to quilt it...

With full days and many interruptions, time to quilt is often way to short. However, I'm whacking away at blue scraps (again) and it appears this one will soon be ready to put on the longarm. The photo happened then I put another bit on the right side and have three more seams and maybe a border. It is about 56" square, but a border would be a good addition to make it a better lap size.

I love doing these. No plan at all, just make blocks with what is in the scrap bin, adding from stash if necessary, tossing in a few coordinating bits and pieces. It is total fun for me. No name for this one yet. I've another that is ready to quilt also, and also mostly blue scraps. Where they all came from is a bit of a mystery to me -- like who keeps sneaking into my sewing room and putting blue scraps in that bin? or what?

Merry Christmas to all -- in case I don't get back here for a few days.


1 comment:

Elaine Adair said...

I'm loving it! esp. the part about no plans! Ya done GGGOOOODD!