Monday, August 21, 2017

Another happy customer

This week Céline from Quebec sent me a photo of her completed nativity quilt. She bought the pattern from my Etsy site a few months ago. What excites me about this finish is that she used solids! She made the smaller version and it looks like she has a great eye for color and value! (She also gave me permission to publish her photo.)


Way to go, Céline!

If anyone is interested in this pattern, it is still available, either in paper form or digital. The link to my Etsy site is to the upper right.

I also finished another baby panel for Basically Babies. This one took only a few hours and was fun to quilt and bind. Also, I quilted 'cow' on the white part of the cow's back after taking this photo. It is 35" x 41" backed with fabric that looks like faded denim.

No comments: