Sunday, January 27, 2008

Canmore Conference

The weather outside is frightful, but inside so delightful! I'm taking a design class with Elizabeth Barton. Down the hall are large rooms filled with quilters taking classes with Phil Beaver, Sue Benner, Susan Carlson, Sandra Meech, Kathy Sandbach and Lura Schwarz Smith. Have we died and gone to heaven? Almost.

Besides all this, Sugar Pine (host quilt shop) has an in-venue store, two great open houses with snacks at their larger store, and we each received huge gift certificates, stuffed-full goodie bags, and gracious hospitality.

I've not taken any photos yet, but will try. I'll also post info on the project I am working on, and if I remember to take pictures, some of those too. I'm here for five glorious days, until Thursday morning. Back later...

No comments: