Thursday, March 31, 2022

Most Loved . . .

 I've been working on a very busy quilt for a very special person. It is mostly 4" pieces in blocks just a tad over 21" and based on the things she loves. I've been having lots of fun. This picture shows the 9 blocks, not sewn together and the lower right one is not finished. Also, I'll be moving the blocks around when they are sewn. Right now, I'm still exchanging squares etc. to get an arrangement that pleases me. I also plan to add a sashing, which will help with the busyness. More photos later when it is closer to being done.



2 comments:

Elaine Adair said...

The little pictures/fussy cuts didn't show up until I enlarged! Very pretty. Yes, sashing will give the blocks some separateness. good job!

Elaine Adair said...

You've been quiet of late. finishing that quilt you posted - hope all is well. Thinking of you.