Tuesday, May 12, 2020

Needs only a label . . .

This is a practice quilt made from leftovers from Brown Scrappy I. There were five blocks and lots of bits, so with improve, this showed up. It is about 30 x 60 and my first attempt at feathers on the longarm. Don't look too close. The binding looks good though. It will hang in an obscure place in my house . Now to get the big one finished. It is 80 blocks like the five in the middle of this one, with black sashing so will need to be ditch-quilted to keep them square. Could take a while! :-) 





2 comments:

Elaine Adair said...

Wow - this is so kewl - almost modern, but I can see the bits and traditional blocks. You did a great job coming up with an attractive and different looking wall hanging/quilt. I LIKE it!

Elsie Montgomery said...

Oh my goodness, thank you. I wanted to hide it, but it does have some interesting parts. Hope you are doing better. Thinking of you often. Are you doing the social distancing thing? Hard when we need to be around people.