Thursday, May 24, 2018

A quick finish: Over the Waves

This is my 'cure' or therapy for keeping on when a project takes so much energy... make another project using a panel. This one is simple and cute. I used a panto on it for practice. The only 'extra' is the yellow piping with the red binding. I used the method explained by Susan Cleveland and her excellent tool to help make it. 


Our city has a group known as "Basically Babies" who collect a year's worth of items for layettes to give to needy families. Quilts are welcome, so this one is designated for them.

I have several other quilts ready to go on the longarm, so back at it...

3 comments:

Elaine Adair said...

Toooooo cuuuuuuuute! Makes me happy to just look at it! Good job! Elaine Adair

Warm Quilts said...

What a beautiful little project - the recipient will love it!

LadySchep said...

Very cute, and a good cause. As a new mom myself, I have a hard time finding the energy to make handmade gifts for charities such as your local Basically Babies, but as the boys age, I hope to get back at it!