Thursday, October 29, 2015

A little progress . . .

Life has been hectic for us the past few weeks. My hubby was called to fly to a job site two times, staying for 3-5 days each. We had several deaths, young and up to 96. I put two items on Kijiji and got over twenty calls in one day. Never mind the normal stuff like quilt guild meetings, a quilt show, hair cut appointment, voting, medical appointment, day of prayer, and stuff like laundry and house cleaning. 

However, this quilt keeps calling me to add more pieces. I was worried about this face but am happy with it. I may do some shading on it, haven't decided. This picture shows less than half. Joseph and the baby Jesus are still to be done.


I've learned a few things on this one, so when it is done and the pattern is ready, it will have a few new tips for making it with less stress than it looks!


1 comment:

Nana said...

Wow! How lovely this looks.

For a few months now I am thinking about mosaics and Patchwork/fabrics and now I see this beautyful work of yours. Where did you learn it?

Nana