Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Starry Table Runner

This one is from that book, Skinny Quilts & Table Runners, that I like so much. It was easy to make, but lots of pieces! The strips for the log cabin sections are 1.25" wide. The one in the book was black and white prints with pink and orange stars. This color combination better suits me. It is about 15" x 43" and will look great on a dresser in my bedroom.

I'm hand-quilting and beading a couple of flower-pounded UFOs and thinking of calling them Hammered I and Hammered II but don't want anyone to think that was my state when I pounded those poor flowers! LOL

5 comments:

Exuberantcolor/Wanda S Hanson said...

I like your color combination. I have almost bought that book a couple times.

sewkalico said...

You have done a lovely job with this (the origibnal color combination sounds very wild LOL)

Margo in Maine said...

It looks great and love the colors...beautiful

TB said...

I like the value contrasts. The brown and blue are good color combinations.

SueR said...

I really like this tablerunner! Love the stars in it. Beautiful!