Wednesday, January 17, 2018

There is a reason

Sometimes my excuse is too busy, or too many projects on the go, or nothing to report, but this time, I've not posted for several weeks because:
  • A-fib heart issue acting up slightly
  • Christmas
  • Trip to CA for my cousin's 100th birthday party (a blast) 
  • but too much salt and air travel...
  • Heart problems increasing
  • A-fib fixed with cardio-version on Jan. 5
  • Jan. 7 blood oxygen dropped drastically
  • Hubby called ambulance and I wound up in hospital for a few days
  • Recovery = slow
  • Today, feel almost normal (even though normal is only a setting on the dryer!)
In the past couple of days, finished the basting on Scott's king-size and it is now ready for sewing all the pieces in place using free-motion. It looks good on the bed, and I'm looking forward to the next steps. No recent photo, but soon. 


This is an older photo, shows only the left side and middle. 
A big thanks to those who knew what was going on and prayed for me.



3 comments:

Exuberantcolor/Wanda S Hanson said...

I love your description of normal. With heart problems we have to get used to the "new normal" and move forward.

Quiltdivajulie said...

Glad that you posted so more of us can share prayers and good vibes.

Unknown said...

Thanks for sharing.