- A-fib heart issue acting up slightly
- Trip to CA for my cousin's 100th birthday party (a blast)
- but too much salt and air travel...
- Heart problems increasing
- A-fib fixed with cardio-version on Jan. 5
- Jan. 7 blood oxygen dropped drastically
- Hubby called ambulance and I wound up in hospital for a few days
- Recovery = slow
- Today, feel almost normal (even though normal is only a setting on the dryer!)
This is an older photo, shows only the left side and middle.
A big thanks to those who knew what was going on and prayed for me.