Friday, June 24, 2022

It's a Jungle Out There

 This blog title is the name of a finish. It came out of a pile of leftovers from another top that isn't quilted yet. We have a loft decorated with an African theme but needed a lap quilt (big TV, recliner, etc.) It was fun to make. Not happy with the photo, but here it is, with a close up. Double-click to see it better.


Now I'm working on a pile of leftover floral prints, oldies but enough to make a bunch of HST with contrasting values. Not sure what will come of it, maybe just an empty scrap bin!!

1 comment:

Ruth said...

I'm replying to your comment on my blog here because I didn't see your email anywhere. My etsy shop is: logcabinmeraantile.etsy.com. I thought that I had added it on the side bar, but I guess not. I'll have to get that done. Thanks for visiting my blog!