Monday, February 22, 2021

Finally it is quilted and bound!

 This queen-size is make entirely of scraps from my stash, except for the black sashing and borders. I had to purchase that, but had some backing that worked and batting. Feels good to get this one done. I tend to procrastinate on the larger quilts because they are physically not much fun to man-handle into place on the longarm. This one was easy to keep square. It is about 76 x 94, not too huge.


The pantograph is called Featheration by Golden Threads. It is perfect for a bed quilt, not too dense and so pretty. I'm glad to have this one done. It seemed to take me forever to just get at it! 

Btw, all is well with our health. We are so busy with to-do stuff that it cannot catch us! LOL.


 


2 comments:

Elaine Adair said...

Oh lovely - also, like my own stash, almost all browns, tans, earth colors, my favorite! It really turned out delicious!

Nann said...

I like the light sparkles among the darker fabrics. And the black sashing makes the design look so trim and tidy.