These photos show Scott's king-size pinned up, with about two feet of it on the floor -- hence it is fore-shortened. The left side of this monster is now closer to the goal. I've finished the palm with leaves, but it is just pinned (I keep tweaking the placement). Also, it is brighter in 'life' with more contrast in all those greens.
As soon as this part is done, I will baste the pieces in place and do something similar on the right.
I've put in a few critters and flora too, but they are not immediately visible, just like critters and flora usually are. Now for a short break to do something less challenging.