Saturday, February 27, 2016

Pattern for Cascading Blossoms


The pattern for the 6" x 24" wall hanging "Cascading Blossoms" formerly "Only in my Dreams" is now available on my Etsy site. 

It is $13 USD plus shipping. It will take 3-5 days before I can mail it, but it is done and here is the latest sample! 

It is fusible, raw edge applique. The pages for the pattern pieces are already reversed to make it easier for tracing to fusible webbing.

The flowers pop without any trapunto. They are fun to make with a mottled batik. 

This quilt looks great in several color combinations and edge finishes. This time, I finished it with piping alongside the binding. 



***********************************

On Etsy, buyers can use PayPal and PayPal allows the use of most credit cards. How handy is that!

Here is the link to my Etsy Page: Elsie Quilts

No comments: