Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Welcome to my Blog!

How nice to be invited to this tour of blogs by quilters from Canada. I trust you are enjoying your virtual trip to each studio, and of course enjoying the quilts.

I have been at this since 1995, and so far have made about 170 quilts, large and small. Here are the links to a few of my favorites posted on this blog:

A Narrow Sea 
Because of Valor 
Detail from Butterfly Trails
Blessings of Friendship 
Blue Collection 

Horseplay
K-5 Fractured and Frazzled Flowers
Kali's Cherry Tree
Lighthouse and Friends
Mariner's Sunset
My Dear Jane
My Mountain
Only in my Dreams
Split Rail Fence
Tall Mountains
Unfettered
When God Became a Man (Note: these patterns are all sold)


Sunflowers and Asters
Check out the other pages (top right) for more photos. I've also an Etsy Shop, but am busy finishing a degree so am not too busy there, for now. Study is taking a lot of time. Fortunately, my sewing machine is near my computer, so when my brain gets heavy, I can stitch for a bit of relief. 

Do come back! 

Elsie



8 comments:

sherry said...

nice detail on butterfly trails

Quilting Tangent said...

Pretty quilts.

Anonymous said...

Love your work. Very inspirational for me. I will come back and visit again for sure.

Sew Sisters Quilt Shop said...

Your work is so amazing! Thanks for linking up to Blogathon Canada.
Carol

Art by Rhoda Forbes said...

Sunflowers and Asters is just beautiful.

Mrs.Pickles said...

lovely work :)

Shauna said...

Oh wow!! I love your Sunflowers and Asters. Like a breath of fresh air!

Lorna McMahon said...

Hello Elsie! Nice to meet you through the Blogathon! Your quilts are very beautiful. Such works of art!