Wednesday, July 20, 2011

K-4 Floral Explosion - finished. . .


Well, not quite. The label is not on, but that won't take long. Lots of quilting on this one. I laid it on carpet to take the photo, so these corners are just the floor! I decided to leave it "round" - actually six-sided, and put it out on the table in our screened deck.

I'm now quilting the Celtic table runner and trying to keep from starting new things until K-5 is finished, never mind the Mariner's Sunset... and Kali's Cherry Tree... and her Japanese queen-size... and about five others.... sigh.

2 comments:

Quiltdivajulie said...

It is AMAZING and WONDERFUL and I LOVE IT!

Elaine Adair said...

OK, I'm inspired!! I bought Ricky Tim's book - I hope that is the one you suggested. This is so gorgeous!!! Hope I can begin to start to commence to plan to think about making one soon! Thanks for inspiration and the tip.