Saturday, February 19, 2011

Liebster Award

Wayne over at Wayne Kollinger's Sketch Book, surprised me today with an award. While he didn't send money, or a trophy or anything, not even some fabric or thread (aw, Wayne), he did email me some nice words. 

This award is one that you receive, but it is also an award that you give. If you receive a Liebster Blog Award you are asked to choose 3 other bloggers and send them one as well.

The criteria for giving the awards are simple.  They go to bloggers who have fewer than 300 followers and who deserve recognition  for a blog well done.    

My three choices, in no particular order, are: 

Elaine at Elaine Adair Pieces because she is a humble lady with a great sense of humor. We've never met but I feel like I've known her forever.

Karol-Ann at SewKalico who lives in two different parts of the world and always has something interesting going on.

Peg at Pieces of my Mind another Canadian who always has interesting things happening in her sewing room and life.


Lots of others, but the rules say three... and the idea is to encourage one another to keep at it!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I popped over from Peg's blog to say hello and congrats on your award. It is hard sometime to pass those to folks as so may blogs these days are award free. You ladies handled it very nice. Peg sent me your way and that is nice. I have know her for a long time. Blessings to you
QMM