Sunday, November 22, 2009

Strips that Sizzle - I have a copy!

A cousin that I seldom see or talk with emailed me last week. She saw my "trade a book" request and sent me her brand new copy of Strips that Sizzle. She took a class with Margaret Miller but isn't using the book. She didn't want to trade either, just wanted me to have it. Isn't that neat! I also found that her and her hubby will be in the same area where we are taking our winter vacation. Her husband golfs too, so maybe the two of us can to some quilty things while they are on the links.

2 comments:

Elaine Adair said...

8-))) Just LOOKING at this book again, makes me want to start another project, using this technique. Soooo glad you finally found someone who was willing to part with hers!

I've found that even my most UN-favorite books, when re-openedyears later, tend to enthuse me again, as we always see something new in them, as we progress with our skills or our tastes.

Be sure and post what you make!

Elsie Montgomery said...

Oh, you are so right. I never part with any books unless they were "door prize total duds" and this one has some neat motivation in it. I will be sure to post what I make!