Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Long arm fun

Thanks for your comments. I am having a great time with this machine. I worried about the arm being only 16" instead of huge like the machine I had a lesson on, but no problems so far. I am also a doodler, so the hours go by without me noticing the time... I need to start setting a buzzer. Otherwise I have to stop because my throat is dry and my back is sore! LOL.

I'm also chuckling because my hubby, who goes to bed early because he gets up early for work, now drops by before retiring to watch me quilt. He's never done that before! Any bets on how long it takes for him to ask if he can try it?

2 comments:

Quiltdivajulie said...

I KNOW, without a shadow of a doubt, that if a long arm machine ever came to live at our house, DH would become the primary user...

Elsie Montgomery said...

That is neat... and I hope that someday you have opportunity to say, "See, I told you...!"

I can see why men like it... it is a hulking big machine. Even though it glides easily, I'm finding new muscles that I didn't know I had, of course by the new aches!