Thursday, October 25, 2007

Tulip Table Runner


That 'insanity' quilt is progressing far too slowly. I just got a new computer, with Vista, and am climbing the learning curve as I install software and try to figure out how to turn off all the unwanted stuff that Vista loads up at the start.

In the meantime, I love my table runner, so want to share it. Our oak table sits in a north facing room, but with this runner and the glow of oak, the room looks sunny and inviting. I made the runner for a class that I taught. As always, the class variations due to fabric choices were super. I also made a pink one as a sample, then the yellow one in class.


My nephew and family live in San Diego and were one of the first to get out (left early Tuesday morning). We live in Canada, but our prayers are certainly including the people in southern California whose lives have been affected by these fires.

No comments: